Allen Beasley is a Virginia Beach native who returned to the Tidewater area in 1985 upon graduation from law school. Prior to that, he worked with disadvantaged youth in a wilderness therapy program, taught at a school for dyslexic boys in Vermont, and also taught at an alternative high school in Western Virginia.
Before joining Breit Drescher Imprevento in 2014, Mr. Beasley represented individuals, companies, and their insurance companies in a wide array of issues in administrative hearings and courts throughout the state of Virginia. Now, at Breit Drescher Imprevento, he uses this wide-ranging legal background to the advantage of his clients.
If you or your loved one was severely injured in an accident, reach out to our firm for a free consultation with one of our Virginia Beach personal injury attorneys. Call (757) 330-4099 today.
- College of William and Mary (B.A.), 1976
- University of Richmond (J.D.), 1985
Professional Honors & Activities
- James Kent Inn of Court, President (2006)
- The Best Lawyers in America® (2008-present)
- Virginia State Bar
- Norfolk Portsmouth Bar Association
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Supreme Court, 1984
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1984
The entire staff at Breit, Drescher, Imprevento provided excellent legal counsel and sound direction on which you can depend.
- G. Conklin
I never once had to worry about my case or had to figure anything out on my own, they were by my side every step of the way until my case was successfully settled.
- T. Parsons
Everyone who worked on my son’s case made me feel like it was a top priority. Their diligence allowed me to focus on my son’s health. They did everything else. They are like family.
- R. Dalton